Friday, February 15, 2008

Proud Mamma & her little Genius


This week has been a proud one for this little boy and his momma. Dominic has been doing an awesome job going on the potty. This week I have only had to change 1 poopy diaper (which is a big deal since I am normally changing at least two a day)!!
That's right, he has gone on the potty every other time for five days! I am not taking much credit for his success, he simply does the sign for "potty" and I take him there. Sometimes I ask him if he needs to "go" but for the most part this is ALL him. This doesn't mean that we are putting him in "big boy pants" anytime soon...but it is looking more hopeful that we might have him potty trained before summer. It is pretty cute to hear him say "dadddee, poo-poo, potttteee" after he has gone. His sister was potty trained at 27 months old....he will be that same age next week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Dominic!!! So proud!