Monday, February 18, 2008

Diaper Dance


Have I mentioned that my son is pretty awesome? I actually think that he may have overheard me talking the other day about how Isabella was potty trained at 27 months and decided since he was 27 months old TODAY... he would be up for the challenge. (He completely tunes me out when I talk about Isabella talking in full sentences at 18months. Apparently that challenge is not worth his time.) So why is Dominic more awesome today than any other day, you ask? Well we left our house at 9:30am and spent the whole day with Grandparents (both mine and theirs) and my sweet boy came home at 7pm wearing the same diaper he had on at 8am this morning. Now before you start calling Child Services on me, let me tell you that this diaper was completely dry from 8am-8pm!!!! He is amazing. All bodily waste went into the potty. What a champ. Now you see why he is awesome right? We will see if today was a fluke or if he is really getting this potty thing. I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that would really be an achievement for such a little boy! We have been trying to get Mex potty trained, but no succes yet, eventhough he has been peeing on the potty for quite a few times when we tell him to. He never goes enthusiastic and by himself...
How do you do it?
Those diapers can be SOOO Yucky...
Love Carolijn