Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How does this happen so fast?


I had a phone call this morning and I was delighted that the children were playing so well with one another. They were busy scurrying back in forth between my room and theirs. They were giggling and talking and every so often fighting over toys. When I came in to really survey the damage I found that most of their toys had migrated to my bed. It was a huge accumulation of fun in the covers. Luckily with a bit of prodding Isabella took the toys back to their homes. I am still amazed at the damage they can do in such a short time period.

1 comment:

Michelle Cox said...

I think little children with an idea that is accompanied by giggles, should be classified among the other natural disasters-- right up there with tornadoes and hurricanes!