Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The new Summer doo







All year Isabella has been saying that she wanted to cut her hair but not until after her birthday. What was the rationale? Not really sure. But when her birthday came she told me that she had changed her mind and she wanted to grow it longer. I have to admit I was sad to hear that she had changed her mind. I was tired of the hair brushing battles that we had daily getting out all the tangles. But once the heat hit in July she decided short hair would be cooler and we got it cut. Everyone here is happy with the new doo. Best part is that she cut 10 inches off the back and we got to donate it to Locks of Love. I love happy endings. (I like that the "after" picture she has a bit more attitude). Doesn't she look so grown up? 7.13.11

No comments: