Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010 Christmas recap










Another great Christmas at our house. (This will be a brief recap not an all inclusive list of the day.)The kids were excited about their new toys. Isabella got a new Razor scooter and some Dollie & Me dresses and Dominic got an Imaginext Green Lantern and a new Superman costume. The kids and Michael got me the most amazing present: the gift of warmth (I am always cold) by giving me a new microfiber blanket for the couch. It is so snuggly soft I can't wait to read books to the kids while cocooned in it. Dominic gave me an angel ornament and a new pancake turner and Isabella made me a neck heat pad and an ornament. Michael got me a new cutting board and a knife. Michael loved the puppy chow the kids and I made for him and his new workout clothes. Dominic gave him a new flashlight that says "dad" and Isabella made him a new ornament.
This year the kids got to go to a secret Santa workshop where they got to go "shopping" for their siblings and parents all alone while the parents waiting in the next room. It was so sweet to see the kids give their gifts to each other. They were so proud of what they picked out for everyone. And everything was such a surprise! Isabella is holding the glass angels that Dominic gave her in one of the photos. Isabella gave Dominic a little airplane and he was so sweet and told her how much he loved and and it was the best gift ever. The sweetness of love is just amazing. We really have some great kids. I love my family. 12.25.10

No comments: