Sunday, August 23, 2009

My kids are the greatest




I had a great birthday weekend this year all though every year is pretty great (click on the links to flash back to birthdays past). Since my real birthday fell on the night that I normally teach we decided to celebrate it over the weekend so we could all enjoy the fun of my 32 year starting.
Isabella had a pretty original idea for wishing me a "happy birthday" with a crayon-bathtub greeting. That was a fun way to start off my birthday morning. Thank you Isabella.
Isabella also made me a scavenger hunt for my birthday which took me all over the house and yard in search of clues that finally led me to a yummy chocolate fudge birthday cake. Luckily I had Superman there with me to blow out the candles. It was a fun and relaxing day with the kids after cake we went for a walk in the park and Isabella got to show off her no-training wheels bike riding skills. All in all it has been a great year. 8.23.09

No comments: