Monday, August 25, 2008

Birthday Breakfast



It is here again, my 29th birthday! It was a wonderful time spread out over two days. My mom came down and watched the kids so Michael and I could go out on Sunday night, then she stayed and helped Michael make a wonderful breakfast complete with a cake decorated by the kids. It was awesome! I didn't do any cooking or cleaning all day and even had some time to read a book. My 29th birthday gets better every year or maybe the third year was the charm?
The best part of the day was getting to hear that my brother has been blessed with another little girl. I now get to share my birthday with my cute little niece.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey C, just wanted to say hi! Hope you had a great B-day. Did you get my post card? We had a great sunny weekend and I feel sunny and happy as well.
Love you!

Carolijn

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!!!!