Friday, September 19, 2008

Ride 'em Cowboy




This is another fun free experience at Riverfest that the kids wanted to try out. The guy that runs the bull can make it go as fast or as slow as the person riding it. Unfortunately he seemed to think that he didn't do his job unless the person fell off. Isabella did really well, she probably made it 3 minutes before she fell off. Dominic made it about 5 seconds before he started screaming that he wanted ME to ride with him. I said that wasn't an option but the man running the show said "go ahead we will make an exception for you"
You would think the guy would take it easy on us since I had to hold on to Dominic and try to hold on to the bull.....but nooo. He felt compelled to make it interesting. I just kept thinking surely after a minute or two he will stop since it would be really dangerous if we both fell off. But that thought must not have entered his mind- I finally made a motion for the guy to stop and he did but man did my back and neck hurt for days. The tension I had to maintain to keep us on the bull was intense. I really don't recommend this to anyone over 18 years old. It was so not worth it even if Dominic had a blast.

No comments: