Friday, June 24, 2011

Front porch building workshop

Our neighbor was getting rid of some wood that came from an old dresser and Isabella asked if she could have it. The kids then asked if they could use their tools to build something. After about 30 minutes I looked out to see what they were constructing and I was totally amazed that they had drawn up "blue prints" to the cat house they wanted to build. It will have a dangling string in the middle for the cats to play with (that is what Dominic is drilling the hole for). And they are going to make an address plate so that cats will know it is their house. All with a hammer, some small nails and some team work. Needless to say I am pretty proud of what they could do all on their own. I am interested in seeing this "attic" they keep telling me about. I will post new photos of the completed project. 6.24.11

No comments: