Thursday, May 1, 2008

Song and Dance Man

Dominic found a stick on the deck and started dancing around. I asked what he was doing and he tried to tell me that he was Bert from Mary Poppins. Doing the dance with a cane (aka: stick) I am assuming everyone knows the scene where Bert is dancing with penguins? If you can hear over the wind, Dominic is singing the tune of that song. What is really funny is that he put all the chairs up to the bench of the deck so he could have more versatility to his performance. Pretty clever! He spent about 15 minutes this morning and another 15 minutes this afternoon dancing around as Bert. Look out Broadway!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Bravo!!! I would pay a lot of money to see such talent. I think this clip should be on youtube. And, the next American Idol is......
Dominic gets all of my votes.
Love, Grandma Mary