Friday, January 11, 2008

Pray for a BIG miracle for this sweet family


I was sitting today thinking that I would get my life in order. In the midst of all of that I started feeling tired and a little blue....since the "order-getting" was not happening so quickly. What better thing to do then surfing online? I often go to other blogs to get some inspiration and I wanted to share with you a story of a sweet family that is in need of a lot of prayers right now. I don't know them personally ...but I hope that everyone can relate to them spiritually--especially if you have kids. After reading what they are going through (if this link doesn't work google confessions of a CF husband) it really made me see that my life, as disorganized as it can be, is very blessed with a healthy family. I hope after reading their story you will remember Tricia & tiny 1lb, 6oz Gwyneth in your prayers and enjoy your loved ones a little more fully!

1 comment:

Michelle Cox said...

Holy cow. That is so unbelievable. I can't even imagine the constant stress. It's amazing how tiny she is! I feel so grateful to live at a time in history when babies even have a chance to survive when they are so premature. Wow. Thanks for sharing that. I will surely be thinking of them and praying for them.